TOY정보

Pretty printable calendar
  • Lazaro   22-09-14 18:29   60   0
If you’re like me, you love having a pretty printable calendar on hand to refer to each month. I’m always on the lookout for new and creative ways to display my calendar, and I’m excited to share some fun ideas with you today!
Here are some of my favorite ways to display a printable calendar:
1. Use washi tape or ribbon to hang your calendar on a wall or inside a cabinet door.
2. Laminate your calendar and use it as a dry erase board – perfect for jotting down important reminders or keeping track of your family’s schedule.
3. Frame your calendar and prop it up on a mantle or shelf.
4. Punch holes in the corners of your calendar and keep it in a pretty binder or clipboard.
5. Hang your calendar with magnets on the fridge.
6. Use washi tape or ribbon to secure your calendar to a bulletin board.
7. Place your calendar in a pretty tray or box along with some other pretty office supplies.
I hope you’re inspired to get creative with your calendar display! For even more calendar inspiration, be sure to check out my Pinterest board.
Looking for a pretty printable calendar for pdf march 2023 calendar 2023? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of my favorites:
This floral calendar from Yellow Bliss Road would be pretty framed and hung on a wall:
I love the clean and simple look of this black and white calendar from Design Eat Repeat:
This watercolor calendar from Laura Kelly Designs is so pretty, and it’s free to download!
If you’re looking for a more minimalist calendar, I love this one from Little Gold Pixel:
This rainbow-themed calendar from One Artsy Mama is perfect for adding a pop of color to your space:
Finally, this tropical-themed calendar from Hello Lovely Studio is perfect for those of us who are dreaming of warmer weather!
추천 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.